Here are a few ways you can show your support for Art Maui:
- Donations are always welcome!
- Come see the show!
- Bring a budding artist, and talk to the artists in the gallery.
- Buy some art.
- Make a donation at the gallery.
Volunteer! Some ways you can help are:
- Easel setup and breakdown Want to see the real nuts and bolts side of Art Maui? If you own/operate a screw gun and can spare a few hours to help set up and/or breakdown the easels, you’ll walk away with the satisfaction of really being on the front lines of making the show happen. If you happen to have a truck to help get everything out of and back in to storage even better! Give us a shout…
- Receiving If you can surf the web and fill in a form, you could help with computer registration on Receiving Day. Morning and afternoon shifts are available. It’s fun, and you get a chance to meet the artists and view their work. Contact Karen if you’re interested.
- Artist’s reception Contact Evelyn for details.
- Gallery sitting Art Maui needs volunteers to “gallery sit”; that is, be at the gallery for a 3.5-hour shift to greet visitors, introduce them to the selected artists, answer questions, and complete sales transactions of any art work. It is fun, and a great way to see the exhibit and learn more about Maui art. The shifts are 10am-1:30pm and 1:30pm-5pm, 7 days a week. There are always two volunteers and 1-2 selected artists for each shift. There may also be some evening shifts available, 5:00-7:30pm prior to performances in the Castle Theater.
How to volunteer: contact us!
In-kind donation of goods or services: contact us for more info.