We are pleased to feature this year’s publicity image, Sky by Marianne Lowry.
Online Registration for Art Maui 2019 is now open!
Here’s what’s new for Art Maui 2019:
- This year’s juror is Lisa A. Yoshihara the Transit Arts Program Administrator at the Honolulu Authority for Rapid Transportation. For over 20 years Yoshihara was curator of the Art in Public Places program at the Hawai‘i State Foundation on Culture and the Arts and she was the founding director of the Hawai‘i State Art Museum.
- The Art Maui Symposium, Tools for Success: Showing Your Art in Hawaii, was on Sunday January 13, 2019 at the Alexa Higashi Meeting Room at the MACC. You may still download the handout Hawaii Exhibition Space Directory.
- Online Registration at artmaui.com from January 7 to February 18, at noon
- Installation applications must be received by February 13.
- Receiving Day is Friday, February 22 from 9am to 5pm at Schaefer International Gallery, MACC
- Art Maui is sponsoring (4) $2000 awards as part of its Annual High School Scholarship Awards Program: